Triple Mushroom Smart Pizza
Sometimes all you want is a delicious veggie pizza that's a little healthy ;) I am obsessed with superfoods and right now I've been finding creative ways to use lion's mane! It increases your memory, focus and nerve health. I find it gave me a boost of energy. With fresh arugula, flavourful cheese and garlic, you can enjoy the good life! Sweet relief...
Active Time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegetarian
- Preheat the oven to 475°F degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add 3 tablespoons olive oil then sauté mushrooms and garlic for 5-10 minutes until golden on both sides.
- Meanwhile, mix Lion’s Mane powder with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add Lion’s Mane mixture to cooked mushrooms and stir until coated.
- Expand pizza though according to its instructions and place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush pizza dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil, making sure it is coated.
- Add mushrooms and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven top with teaspoon-sized dollops of mascarpone cheese and sprinkle with 6 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Return pizza to oven and bake another 8-10 minutes until crust is lightly golden.
- Just before serving, toss arugula with truffle oil, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and a pinch of flakey sea salt.
- Serve arugula salad on top of pizza and enjoy!